Tuesday, February 22, 2022

And Again

 Hey hey, another pair of cut and sewn tights made from a Walmart precut 

"Medium weight gray" was indeed something missing from my tights assortment.

 

Really nothing new to say about these, as I did the same narrow zigzag seams + serging reinforcement and elastic sewn directly  to the waist as the other cut and sewn tights I've made (and will make again.)


The main learning experience from this was admitting that my serger blades just might be dull after all, and not just suffering through some weird fabrics.  I mean...these are the cutting blades that have been on this machine since I got it.

In 1992.

So...yeah.  I have ordered a new set of blades (along with a bunch of elastic, because this project did also show me that I'm very low on elastic widths good for human size stuff.)

No comments:

Post a Comment