Sunday, October 29, 2023

Quick projects: Masks and Scrunchies

 I wanted to do some super quick and simple projects, so I threw together some masks

Y2k print for the kiddo, blue for Husband, and a bit left over from the last motorcycle jacket for me. They all have a layer of heavy embroidery stabilizer inside, and are lined with scraps of a high thread count cotton sheet I used for the backing of a bedspread. (We also got our booster shots a few weeks ago.)

And then, since I had the elastic out, I decided to throw together a few more scrunchies.  I'm still not prone to wearing them, but I do acknowledge their convenience.

I got into the small yardage stash and used a few pieces of silk.  I bought the paisley-textured purple silk in the late 90s.


Scrunchy luxury.

No comments:

Post a Comment