Monday, September 5, 2022

The Tulle Star Shirt Video

 Soooo, when I was working on the Tulle Star Shirt, I also recorded video of the process.  Since I figured out where to put the camera so it need only be swiveled between the sewing machine, the ironing board, and my desk, without having to move the tripod, that eliminated 90% of the fiddliness of video recording, meaning that it adds very little effort to the process of sewin' stuff.

Editing the recorded video is another matter.  But!  Here we are over a month and a half later (time which was mostly taken by...not at all wanting to work on the editing), and it is finished.


(apparently I also pronounce "tulle" weird, and, thinking about it, I seem to have grown up with a sewing Mom, spent my teen years watching Style with Elsa Klensch regularly, studied textiles and sewing at university level, and worked in a fabric store, without ever once hearing anyone else pronounce the word "tulle.")

No comments:

Post a Comment