Friday, June 4, 2021

Anyway.

 So, to no-one's surprise, that "wait I cut out pieces for how many doll clothes???" project kinda deflated any inclinations to sew anything for a while.

However, about two weeks ago, I was overtaken with the urge to do that 'maybe not technically hand sewing (but it does use a needle and thread)' thing that I generally so dislike, and have learned to lean into the urge when it strikes: I did a doll reroot.


and when that was finished, I...did another one


then another one


and then one more


and that one made me want to sew that ace flag-inspired dress (Happy Pride!)

So now I'm pretty sure the reroot urge has abated to its normal level (which is "no.")  Can't yet say if the desire to sew is back in general, but I am thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment