Thursday, March 22, 2018

Meows Revisited

Finally got a backing on the cat patch test quilt top!  There's no batting, just a layer of double knit cream (which I didn't even realize could be a considered a pun--cream? cats?  yeah--until typing this) polyester on the back now, courtesy the thrift grab bag cloth I'm trying to sew away. (There's still about a yard of the cream double knit left...)

It's been cold and windy so I wasn't sure when would be a good time to get photos...then I walked past the kiddo's room, with the blanket on the bed and The Floof on the blanket...

Great pictures of the blanket?  Nah.  Great pictures of the cat?  Yep.







A few pictures show the backing, and where I did do some super simple quilting to the upper layer, but I know you're looking at the cat.  That's completely understandable.

No comments:

Post a Comment