Monday, March 19, 2018

Just two small holes

They were small, but still big enough to keep me from wearing this skirt for a very long time.  Yesterday, I decided I'd do something about those two tiny holes.

 I might've gone a little overboard.

 I was surprised to find that I didn't have as many spoooooky black and white (or...close to black and white) Halloween prints as I thought I would.  (The range of blacks and whites just means this will match a range of black t-shirts, right?)

 They're not all specifically Halloween prints
 and some were cut out to highlight the print details, while others were just cut as freehand shapes.
Everything was zigzagged around with a short narrow stitch.  No reinforcing interfacing or stabilizer--that would've required planning.  Pfft.  I'm not even sure if I'm done adding appliqués to this...

No comments:

Post a Comment