Saturday, July 28, 2018

Doll patterns I've shared so far

I do intend to sew human size stuff more than I have been, but, y'know...doll clothes are always going to be faster and therefore give that sense of accomplishment a whole lot faster.

The "doll clothes = fast accomplishment" feeling gets taken down a few notches when I decide to work on a pattern to share with people--my own doll patterns are pencil-scribbled messes with weird seam allowances and imperfections that I know I have to work around.  I don't wanna do that to other people, so I actually put a bit of work into getting things...well, maybe not completely right, but better for the patterns I share.

I've posted all of them on Flickr, but I decided it might be helpful to post them here, too.  They're all for 11"-ish fashion dolls, and now that there are multiple common sizes of those, this pattern size range includes them, too.

I have not yet counted how many of these I've 'released', so...this should be interesting...


 














...and apparently the first of these I made in 2009?   Huh.  And I wasn't so great at including instructions back then--I know I made posts on Flickr with the directions, but I probably should make printable instruction graphics, as well as change the fonts in the older patterns (for consistency and for proper respect of the font creators' rights--I try to use Tuffy for everything now, because it appeals to my aesthetic and it's public domain.)

I'm definitely not done creating doll clothes patterns to share!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. I have so got to sew some stuff for my dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing Andrea. Love your patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed the add seam allowance instruction on the curvy girl leggings. My petite fashionista now has a perfect fitting pair of pants. :)

    ReplyDelete