Sunday, May 4, 2014

Force Day Sewing

Well, of course I decided to wear this shirt I made a few years ago
I used my old go-to shirt pattern, a modified New Look 6217 (fused the front pieces together), and still very proud of that pattern matching I am. *Yoda cackle*

Then I decided to make a few more things from the little bit of that cloth I had left. 
I started with a quick dress for Fashionista-size Barbie bodies, using the bodice pattern I've been working on (...which...um...I might post about, once it's 'perfected'...which it isn't, not quite yet...)





Then decided to make a quick zippered bag for The Child, but I forgot that it's best not to show one's sewing prowess and stitch very close to the zipper teeth when lining is involved, so I spent a significant amount of time picking out stitches.  Yay.  Mistakes aside, zip bags are always quick'n'easy, and this one eventually worked out.


The Child was, at first, unimpressed, until he noticed the print contained green ('cause he's all about green right now...)


So, Happy May the Fourth!



No comments:

Post a Comment