Thursday, February 4, 2021

Pencil Skirt Pattern for Original & Curvy Fashion Dolls


 

This one was prompted by my own needs–the sheath skirt pattern I had made a few years ago was belly button Barbie body size, so juuuuusssst a bit too tight for the current “Original” size bodies, and when I’d actually remember to add a bit of width on the fly, the results…varied.

And then I wondered if it could be made Curvy size by simply adding a quarter inch to each side, and, yes, yes it could.

If you want both sizes without printing everything twice (and don’t want to hassle with cutting along the smaller lines without cutting away the larger size, which is…uh…probably what I’d do), I’d suggest tracing one of the sizes and using that copy for your second version of the pattern.


 Right click and save; the 1"/1cm reference lines will let you know of it prints the right size

No comments:

Post a Comment