Friday, November 29, 2019

It's a thing I sewed, so it's going here

purely as a matter of record

I had a bit of thick foam left over from a long-ago project, and the kiddo loves pillows, so I sewed...uh...this


 really fast.

 really really fast, nothing measured or squared up or double checked

not even the foam pieces
Yes it's lumpy and loose and has all sorts of other issues that confirm the slapdash construction, but...it's finished?  And I no longer have those big chunks of foam hanging around in here taking up space.  This whole...thing...now resides under the kiddo's desk, where he fidgets with it with his feet.  As good a place/use as any.

The thick velour and the zipper both came from the relative's destash that a friend brought over in July...and, now that I think about it, so did the purple thread.  The kiddo is really into A Hat In Time right now, so purple and yellow are his current favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment