Thursday, July 9, 2015

Big Little Doll

I bought a Monster High Gooliope doll a few weekends ago.  She uses the new 17" Monster High body, so of course needed new clothes.

And a new face.  And a wig.

This ever-so-vaguely lolita ensemble was the second outfit I made for her, with this being the first

I used the "cover it with tape to get the shape" approach for the first time to make the leggings pattern, which, while successful...yeah, not really my style.  After getting comments on it from other places, it's probably enough other people's styles that I can put it--and similar items--on Etsy.  Like these similar items

I have more sweatshirt-appropriate cloth than legging-appropriate cloth, so there will be lots of sweatshirts soon.  Hopefully.   (And I really think I need to re-do her right eye...)

No comments:

Post a Comment