Tuesday, May 14, 2024

So. I make doll clothes.

And I've decided to post about them here more than I used to, mostly to account for my time.

And, oh, what time I put into these


I have not yet, however, put time into photographing them individually. (I hadn't even found shoes for all of them when I took the photo above.)  I started sewing the raindrop dress, on the Barbie in the center, on Friday afternoon, and finished with the patchwork dress at the top on late Sunday.  I had only planned to make the raindrop dress and the pink and white dot dress on the Momoko in the lower right corner.  But.  I kept having ideas.

And while I definitely did not pace myself while making these, I am attempting to pace myself when it comes to photographing them, because I know my natural inclination is to photograph and edit and post them all at once, which would probably take an entire day.  I'd like to do other things...

No comments:

Post a Comment