Sunday, September 15, 2019

Quick Projects Yesterday: Pillow

There was a bit of loudly-printed polyester fleece in the cloth brought by the friend from the relative's craft hoard, and as soon as the kiddo spotted it, he asked if it could be a pillow, which I finally sewed yesterday and stuffed with a bit of the "rediscovered while destashing" fiberfill

 It's stuffed very loosely, and I stitched a bit in the center (because it is stuffed so loosely that it fit under the presser foot) to hopefully keep things from clumping too much in odd areas.  And I sewed it with the other side up, so things aren't aligned super nice here.

And I machine-sewed the opening closed
 because he'll either ignore this or use it so much that hand-stitching would not have lasted.

And, uh, for size reference, here's my foot (size 7½-8 shoe)

I can't remember the last time I sewed something so fast.  And the kiddo is happy with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment