Monday, July 1, 2024

...dolls again...

 I spent a while working on dolls, mostly digging through my spare parts boxes and just making anything that seemed fast and logical...and maybe not so fast or logical, like this


which involved cutting apart several different doll bodies, then putting the parts together with epoxy putty and hard plastic melted in acetone, and then airbrushing everything.

And I did sew a few doll dresses over the weekend--three of them are surprises for other people, and these two are for my dolls

Lovely little crochet cardigan made by my friend QueenOfSquids

Someone gave me this licensed Barbie print fabric years ago.  I thought the scale of the print was all wrong for Barbie, but the base cotton is really lovely and fine, and I realized it would be very fun to make into one of these baby doll dresses for a not-Barbie-size doll.



No comments:

Post a Comment