Wednesday, March 29, 2023

End of the Green, Revisited

 So, last year I made this skirt, and I was not happy with it.  I thought, though, that it would feel like wearing a nice warm blanket in winter, so I hung it in my closet.

And didn't touch it all winter.

I did a closet clear out recently, and decided that skirt was just so bad that I didn't feel it was appropriate for donating.

However.

There is a skirt in Animal Crossing New Horizons, called the sporty skirt, and available in a green variation.

 

 My character wears it a lot, and, while the pockets are absolutely not the same,  felt like the overall vibe was close enough, so I shortened the skirt I made and have already worn it more than I did all winter (which is to say I've worn it once since I altered it the other day.)




No comments:

Post a Comment