Thursday, September 30, 2021

Gotta keep the average up

 What do you do after a project that takes a week?  You do a project that takes almost no time.


Now...I was a teen the first time scrunchies Were A Thing, and I...didn't particularly like them back then.  I still remember making some, probably to give to people, and I remember being extremely vexed about how to make them.  I've started wearing my hair in a ponytail when sleeping, and decided I wanted a scrunchie for that instead of the random loop of knit I was using (yeah...)

So I looked up how other people were making scrunchies and of course the method I liked most is the one on Ikat Bag.  Now, me being me, I didn't measure the fabric, instead using the entirety of a bit of feels like? silk that was in the small yardage stash, destashed from a local doll person.  It works.

No comments:

Post a Comment